Quality Dayhome Educators are Always in Need
"You focus on the children and we'll focus on your success." - Michelle, Executive Director
We help you start, run and grow a successful childcare business.
Stay home with your own children and become a dayhome educator with the most trusted dayhome system in Alberta. We appreciate the work our dayhome educators do in the field of early learning. There are many advantages to working with Child Development Dayhomes.
First, we work together with you to place children in your dayhome. Secondly, you’re set up with a tried and true system that provides you with ongoing support, inexpensive dayhome insurance and a rewarding income.
Child Development Dayhomes will have your new Dayhome up and running in no time.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- $5,000,000 liability insurance coverage for each child
- Financial aspects handled and ongoing support
- Dayhome child referrals
- Networking opportunities
- Provider Support Funding and Infant Incentive Grant
- Family Child Care Training Program (in home study)
- Ongoing training opportunities (workshops)
- Individual training plans and goal setting
- Monthly online newsletter
- Access to our resource and literacy libraries
- Rent-to-own loans for purchasing equipment
- Art Cart (starter kit of art supplies)
- 24 hour emergency phone line
- Playroom consultations and makeovers
To apply to be a dayhome educator, please fill out our application form below. We will strive to contact you within 3-4 business days.
Have questions before you apply? See our most frequently asked questions.