We offer quality child care in Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, and Chestermere. That government licensed stamp of approval from Child Development Dayhomes provides peace of mind that your children are in safe environments in a monitored family dayhome.
- Government licensed care for infants, toddlers, and pre-school aged children
- Full time, part-time, drop-in and before/after school care
- Some dayhome educators offer transportation to/from school or school bus pick up/drop off
- Regular hours, shift-work hours, and weekend care offered
- Two meals and two snacks per day based on Canada's Food Guides
- 6 or less children (including Educator's own) per home with a ratio of two under the age of 2 and three under the age of 3
- Daily schedule (flexible to your child's needs)
- Daily outdoor play (weather permitting)
- TV/Screen time policy of 30 minutes or less per day (under 2 have no screen time)
- Play-based on children's interests
- Learning opportunities
- High safety standards
- A home away from home - Loving and nurturing
- Guided by Play, Participation, and Possibilities
- Child care subsidy is available for those that qualify
This CTV video highlights the advantages of approved family dayhomes.
This YouTube video explains a bit about us and the process to find a licensed dayhome through our agency.
This YouTube video explains the benefits of choosing Child Development Dayhomes for your child care.
To get a list of available dayhomes in your area or to be put on a waitlist, please call us at 403-230-2233. If you prefer to be emailed, please fill out our online inquiry form.