We offer quality child care in Calgary and area. That regulated stamp of approval from Child Development Dayhomes provides peace of mind that your children are in safe environments in a monitored and accredited family dayhome. With many dayhomes across Calgary, we can help you find a dayhome as close as possible to your neighbourhood, work or school.
- Care for infants, toddlers and pre-school aged children
- Full time, part time, drop in and before/after school care
- Some dayhome educators offer transportation to/from school or school bus pick up/drop off
- Two meals and two snacks per day based on Canada's Food Guides
- 6 or less children (including Educator's own) per home with a ratio of two under the age of 2 and three under the age of 3
- Daily schedule (flexible to your child's needs)
- Daily outdoor play (weather permitting)
- TV/Screen time policy of 30 minutes or less per day (under 2 have no screen time)
- Play based on children's interests
- Learning opportunities
- High safety standards
- A home away from home - Loving and nurturing
- Guided by Play, Participation and Possibilities
- Child care subsidy is available for those that qualify
This CTV video highlights the advantages of approved family dayhomes.
This YouTube video explains a bit about us and the process to find a dayhome through our agency.
This YouTube video explains the benefits of choosing Child Development Dayhomes for your child care.
To get a list of available dayhomes in your area or to be put on a waitlist, please call us at 403-230-2233. If you prefer to be emailed, please fill out our online inquiry form (link below).