What we Do
Child Development Dayhomes of Alberta is a family dayhome agency that recruits, approves, trains, supports and monitors hundreds of approved family dayhomes in Edmonton, St. Albert and Spruce Grove. We are a licensed dayhome agency and have strict guidelines that help our dayhome educators offer the best childcare possible.
Our mission is to offer "peace of mind" to parents while they are away from their children. We are committed to high quality standards so your child's development can be optimized through quality activities and best practices. Our staff’s experience is passed along to each and every dayhome educator through ongoing monthly support, in-home training, guidance and resources.
We believe children are capable leaders in their own learning. Our practice is guided by the Alberta Early Learning and Child Care Curriculum Framework "Flight".
Why Choose Us
- Unannounced monthly visits from our childcare consultants
- Security clearance and vulnerable sectors checks on all our dayhome educators
- All our dayhome educators have their first aid/CPR certificate
- Daily program planning based on children's interests and abilities
- Workshops for dayhome educators, parents and children
- Nutritional standards based on the Canada Food Guide
- Playroom consultations and "makeovers"
- Daily outdoor activities
- Active member of Alberta Family Child Care Association (AFCCA)
- Strong social media presence with excellent resources
- We are passionate about early learning and child care
- Dayhome educators have access to the Family Childcare Training Home Study Program
- Dayhome educators get individual training plans and goal setting
- Strong customer service and we continually strive towards best practices
Call our office at 780-444-2288 or fill out our short inquiry form and we will email you a list of available dayhomes in your area. We will follow up with you on a monthly basis until you find childcare.