Quality Dayhome Educators are Always in Need
"You focus on the children and we'll focus on your success." - Child Development Dayhomes
We help you start, run and grow a successful childcare business.
Become a dayhome educator with the most trusted dayhome system in Alberta. We appreciate the work our dayhome educators do in the field of early learning. There are many advantages to working with Child Development Dayhomes.
First, we work together with you to place children in your dayhome. Secondly, you’re set up with a tried and true system that provides you with ongoing support, inexpensive dayhome insurance and a rewarding income.
Child Development Dayhomes will have your new Dayhome up and running in no time.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- $2,000,000 liability insurance
- Financial aspects handled
- Childcare referrals (strong Internet and social media presence)
- Dedicated consultant to mentor and support you
- Wage topup up to $1198/month
- Infant care incentive of $150/mo for children 18 months and under
- Ongoing training opportunities (workshops)
- Basecorp Childcare Orientation Course (online)
- Individual training plans and goal setting
- Playroom consultations and makeovers
- Access to our resource and literacy libraries
- Rent-to-own interest-free loans for purchasing equipment (once you are an approved and active dayhome educator)
- Back up care organized
- 24 hour emergency phone support
- Pedagogical Mentor on staff
- Exclusive Private Facebook Group for CDDH Educators to share ideas
We are currently accepting applications to become a dayhome educator in Edmonton, St. Albert, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. To apply, please fill out our application form below. We will strive to contact you within 2 business days.
Have questions before you apply? See our most frequently asked questions.
*Note about the application form - Please answer every question. At the end of the application, click Submit. The page should redirect to a thank you page. If this does not happen, the application did not go through. Most likely a question was missed. If you have any trouble, please call 780-444-2288.