We offer quality child care in Edmonton and St. Albert, Alberta. That regulated stamp of approval from Child Development Dayhomes provides peace of mind that your children are in safe environments in a monitored and accredited family dayhome. With many dayhomes across Edmonton and St. Albert, we can help you find a dayhome as close as possible to your neighbourhood, work or school.
- Care for infants, toddlers and pre-school aged children
- Full time, part time, drop in and before/after school care
- Some dayhome educators offer transportation to/from school or school bus pick up/drop off
- Two meals and two snacks per day based on Canada's Food Guides
- 6 or less children (including Educator's own) per home with a ratio of two under the age of 2 and three under the age of 3
- Daily schedule (flexible to your child's needs)
- Daily outdoor play (weather permitting)
- TV/Screen time policy of 30 minutes or less per day (under 2 have no screen time)
- Play based on children's interests
- Learning opportunities
- High safety standards
- A home away from home - Loving and nurturing
- Guided by Play, Participation and Possibilities
- Child care subsidy is available for those that qualify
This CTV video highlights the advantages of approved family dayhomes.
This YouTube video explains a bit about us and the process to find a dayhome through our agency.
This YouTube video explains the benefits of choosing Child Development Dayhomes for your child care.
For information on what to look for when researching dayhomes, read our "How to Choose a Dayhome" guide. To get a list of available dayhomes in your area or to be put on a waitlist, please call us at 780-444-2288. If you prefer to be emailed, please fill out our online inquiry form (link below) and we will respond within 1 business day.