Apply for Subsidy online at: Childcare Subsidy
What is the Child Care Subsidy Program?
It's a program that assists families with childcare costs for their pre-school and school age children attending regulated child care programs such as Agency Approved Family Dayhomes.
You will qualify for full or partial Child Care Subsidy if your income is below the set qualifying levels, and you need childcare for the following reasons:
- You are working and or looking for work
- You are attending school or a training program
- You or your child have a special need
What do I need to apply for subsidy?
- Valid Alberta drivers' license or Alberta ID card
- Line 150 (total income) from your most recent notice of assessment
- SIN number
What if I am already getting subsidy from a different dayhome agency or daycare?
If you want to switch to our agency from another daycare or a different dayhome agency, it is as simple as changing the name of the program on the online Change of Information form. After completing the Change of Information Form, please bring the confirmation page that contains the EDMI number and your Subsidy Approval Letter and we will take care of the rest! We would also be happy to help you in our office.