We offer quality child care in Fort McMurray, Alberta. That regulated stamp of approval from Child Development Dayhomes provides peace of mind that your children are in safe hands in a monitored and accredited family dayhome. We will help you find a dayhome as close as possible to your home, work or school.
- Care for infants, toddlers and pre-school aged children
- Full time, part time, drop in and before/after school care
- Some dayhome educators offer transportation to/from school or school bus pick up/drop off
- Communication of learning via photos, video, audio and observations through the StoryPark app
- Two meals and two snacks per day based on Canada's Food Guides
- 6 or less children (including Educator's own) per home with a ratio of two under the age of 2 and three under the age of 3
- Daily schedule (flexible to your child's needs)
- Daily outdoor play (weather permitting)
- TV/Screen time policy of 30 minutes or less per day (under 2 have no screen time)
- Play based on children's interests
- Learning opportunities
- High safety standards
- A home away from home - Loving and nurturing
- Guided by Play, Participation and Possibilities
- Child care subsidy is available for those that qualify
Child Development Dayhomes' Cheryl Crowther talks about the advantages of approved family dayhomes in this video shown on CTV.
For information on what to look for when researching dayhomes, read our "How to Choose a Dayhome" guide. To get started, please call us at 780-715-1166 or fill out our online inquiry form.